suthnheart.typepad.com > Rubbah Therapy

« Back to Rubbah Therapy

Altered Dominos

Altered Dominos

This was made the dominoe technique swap I was in for January. If you'd like more info on the domino group, here's the link to their page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dominoart/

I'll list what I can remember. This is one of those creations that took an entire day. I'd work on it, not like it, and start over. Prior to sealing, the pinkish colors were actually inside the petals. The colors ran when I sprayed the Future on it, creating the watercoloring effet. It was prettier than the colors actually in the petals so I decided to keep sealing.

Since I made this before the holidays I can't remember much about the final steps. I'll experiment some more and see if I can figure it all out.

Stamps: Petal Prints, French Script
Paper: none
Ink: Black Staz-On, Alcohol Inks in Lettuce & Pesto
Accessories: dominoes, Future Floor Finish
Techniques: Polished Stone

Permalink